Friday, June 14, 2013

"Adventure is Worthwhile." (Amelia Earhart) (Entry 1, Day 0)

Friday, 24 May, 2013; 2:03 PM; The basement

Packing is one of the hardest parts of travel, I feel. I mean, I can't speak for logistics, because I haven't had to be a part of that yet, but I'm pretty sure that packing would take a close second to it.
Right now, I should be packing for Peru, but I'm not. I should have finished packing half an hour ago, but no matter. I can deal with that soon enough. I just kind of want to go forth and do stuff now - like, to Peru or Turkey, or wherever, but I can't. My mom is around now, and I can't do much off-topic. (off-topic meaning "not packing."). So I should probably do that. Actually, she wants me to email a professor about classes next semester. I don't want to do that just yet. I don't -

Never mind, I just did.
Now, to packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment