Sunday, June 9, 2013

I'm back!

I got back from Peru last night at around 1:30.  IT WAS ONE OF THE THE COOLEST THINGS I'VE EVER DONE, EVER.  (and, while that normally sounds like an exaggeration, this is actually legit.) To keep up with the proper day lineup, I'll start posting the journal I wrote on Friday (I did an entry while I was supposed to be packing, even though we left on Saturday.)
I'll try to post some photos along with the entries, but I can't guarantee that - I'm having trouble finding the cord that connects my camera to my computer.  I've done the initial search of where it's most likely located, so I'm now at the part where I start getting stressed out and text my former roommate and look absolutely everywhere.
But I'm not doing that quite yet.  I still have time.

I'll post again on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment