Saturday, November 1, 2014

NaNoWriMo Day 1

Day: 1
Current Words: 1500
Current Page: 5
Target Words: 2100
Target Page: 7
Deficit: 2 pages, 600 words
Things that have Happened So Far: Eva has entered Galen's palace because it's rainy and cold. Galen's servants welcome her. Galen might not agree. He's kind of a brat.
Things That Should Happen Before Bed Tonight: Galen and Eva should meet. The challenge shouldn't necessarily be issued, but they should meet. 

So far, I feel like this is a slower NaNo start than normal. I need to fix that tonight. That might be a downside of starting NaNoWriMo on Saturday: there's a lot of things I have to do on Saturdays. Homework. Service. Stuff like that.
Also, the NaNoWriMo word count updated seems to have crashed. They should fix that.
As you can tell, I'm tired. I need to go write and go to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment