Thursday, November 13, 2014

NaNoWriMo Day 13: When Early Mornings Turn Out To Be Beneficial (also, princesses)

Current Day: 13
Current Page: 72
Target Page: 73-5
Place in Story: so there are these gemstones, right?  Ekito the Priestess gave them to Galen when she gave him the materials to built the unicursal hexagram; she was sort of saying, "everything is here, now good luck finding someone to put it all together without magic!"  Galen captured princesses in an attempt to make them build the thing; when they left, they each took one of the gems with them.  Now Eva and Galen are on their way to track down the princesses and persuade/ cajole/ threaten/ steal from the princesses in order to get the gems back.

I was up really early this morning to work at a candlelight vigil for my fraternity; since nobody is doing much at 7:30 AM on a college campus, I was able to get a lot of writing done; aside from getting down a few pages, I was able to name and motivate each of the princesses.  I'm not putting those here, because now isn't the time for that, but I'm glad with the level of diversity there is.  Some are vain, some just did it for shits and giggles.  Anyway, I need to read a book for Greek so I can do a fiction report on Monday.  That's been taking up most of my time today.

No comments:

Post a Comment