Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 9: FRIDAY!

Start Page: 37
Current Page: 38
Target Page: 42
Pages In Between: 6
Place In Story: I should really leave this one out, because I really don't know how this relates anymore.

Anyway, I am really glad it is Friday.  It means that I only have to do a few things homework-wise (Greek, start an East Asia project, and do some readings for FYEC before I over-procrastinate and have them take two hours on Sunday night when I could be writing), and it means Doctor Who is tonight, and it means I can write. YAY!  I am determined to go and actually write stuff today.  I am NOT going to procrastinate... any longer.

I'm probably going to post later, when I've actually gotten stuff done.

In other, academic news, I have the following advice for seniors in high school who are going to be in college soon:
If you are doing a group project, do not procrastinate.  It will probably drive down the quality of your project (but honestly, I thought our presentation today was pretty well done, especially when we saw another group's and considering we worked only this week on it); but, more importantly, it will drive your stress levels through the roof and will drive your sleep hours down into the bare minimums, which is not good on a lot of levels.

I mean, our teacher liked the presentation, but my groupmates only got two hours of sleep each (one had rehearsal and one was sick, and, for some reason, I was the only one who bothered to use the afternoon hours to do anything.  I think they had class and stuff during the afternoon, though, so that's understandable).  I got more, because I didn't actually help put it all together... oops...



Anyway, don't procrastinate, especially not on things of high importance.

No comments:

Post a Comment