Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 20: I'm behind! :(

It is the 20th day of NaNoWriMo, and my word count is wretched. I hit 30,000 words last night, which was supposed to happen on Sunday.
On the upside, I will be leaving for Thanksgiving break tonight, which I'm thankful for.  Though I have break work - a project, a reading, and general studying - I'll be glad for the chance to get some actual sleep and some time to write.
If the concept of a 'break' will let me - haircuts, doctor appointments, seeing friends, and the like.  Sometimes I wonder why it's called a 'break' when really all you do is do all the stuff you should have done at some other point, but now actually have the time to do it.  Maybe I just won't do anything fun at all, and study the whole time.  I could live with that, but I don't think my mom could.  She would... it wouldn't be pretty.

Anyway, I'm off to lunch now, but afterwards I WILL work on my word count.
And pack.

In all, I'm glad Thanksgiving break is on its way.

No comments:

Post a Comment