Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day 14: close to halfway?

Right, I'm not doing my stats, because I have no time and a test tomorrow.  I did write and go to the gym today, though, and I am kind of glad I did.
Anyway, I am reaching a bit of a roadblock on how to get the three main characters into a walled, heavily guarded city that does not allow half-elves (because the guy who runs the place is a butt); it is on the edge of a cliff and the only way in at present is a hole for rotten food and other things that my main character does not want to climb through for a second time.  The way in should preferably somehow get them into the dungeon and/ or a torture chamber; using legal means is preferable but not entirely necessary.

What I have noticed during NaNo is that prime study time and prime writing time are the same time.  Though I am NOT neglecting my studies (entirely), I'm sometimes faced with the choice of study now and get really frustrated with my word count later, or breeze through my word count and push through homework later.
So far, the second option seems to be working out better, from the two or three times I have done it.

And I have to go now, but I'll be back... tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment