Friday, November 8, 2013

Day 8: spaceship chases and strange coincidences

Current Page: 50
Target: 51 (current goal: not necessarily to do 2,000 words a day, but just to stay ahead of the curve, at least a bit)
Current Place in Story: Spencer is being a hooligan by trying to distract the Emperor's ship from the base of the rebellion.  Will it work?  No idea; I haven't written that bit yet.  (Spoiler alert: probably not).

In other news, I organized a bit of a writing session for four of us in my group of friends who are doing NaNo (there's at least one more, but he works at Starbucks, so he doesn't want to hang out at his workplace, because that's kind of weird).  Anyway, we somehow got distracted in conversation for a little bit, when we learned that both my roommate and my cousin have the same initials - BNM.  The weirdest thing is that the first two initials stand for the exact same name.
BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!
My roommate is dating the guy she had a crush on in middle school.  My cousin is marrying her middle school crush in March.

Okay, the similarities end there, but I still think it's really weird how that worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment