Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 5: Suddenly, BACKSTORY!

Current Page: 35
Target Page: can we just not do this bit? It's kind of embarrassing... okay, it's 38.  MAY I WARN YOU, HOWEVER, THAT 38 WILL PUT ME AT OVER 10,000 WORDS. TECHNICALLY I'M WELL ON MY WAY TO 50,000 WORDS.
Pages to go: none, because I'm going to bed soon and waking up early.
What's happened so far: there's been character development and relationship development!  HUZZAH!  Accompanied by the soundtrack of Star Wars: A New Hope (what was available in one YouTube playlist, anyway), as well as the sounds of ThePianoGuys (whom you should all go look up on YouTube RIGHT NOW), my characters have discussed the loneliness of space and the fact that there is ridiculously cool life on other planets. They also discussed rebellions and the fact that the love interest has the wide-eyed enthusiasm of a twelve-year-old in the body of...
I just realized I haven't assigned anyone an age yet. Well, this is plenty awkward.
I mean, I know that the characters are all in their late teens or early twenties, but still.
You know what?  That's good enough.  I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment