Monday, July 20, 2015

On Knitting

So sometimes I get asked weird questions about my knitting, so I figured I'd answer some of them here, so I can have good reference answers.

How do you knit so fast?

practice. When you've been knitting for 2/3 of your life, you'd do it, too.

what's the biggest thing you've ever made?

My prom dress or an afghan for my brother's wedding present.

Why do you knit so much?

why do you ask weird questions?

What are you making?

that's a good question. I'll let you know when I figure it out. (usually I'm knitting as a fidget. I have ADD, and sometimes it's hard for me to sit and just listen, unless it's a really intense conversation. Either I take notes or I knit. It's nothing against the conversation. Have you ever been in a situation where you just can't stand the person talking, and you find your mind wandering easily? That's me with most things, even when I would LOVE to hear more about the subject.)

No comments:

Post a Comment