Wednesday, December 30, 2015

New Years' Resolutions

Well, 2016 is here, which means I'm going to have a lot of things I want to do. Here are a few of them.

  1. Write or edit one of my novels at least three hours a week.
  2. journal every day (and possibly read spiritual things too)
  3. read at least one new book a month that's not for class
  4. exercise effectively and eat well
  5. Get a job.
  6. built my savings account to where I can actually live on my own.
  7. finish a large, long-term knitting project.
  8. Don't buy new things (i.e. makeup, notebooks, pens, yarn) without using up the old ones first.
  9. Try and move out by the end of 2016. I don't have any housing lined up for the future aside from living with my parents (nor do I really have the bank account for it just yet), so I need to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment