Thursday, December 3, 2015

That Time I Procrastinate

So procrastination exists. I've procrastinated on things before. I have a 12-15 page term paper due tomorrow that I still have to work on, but that's not the thing I've procrastinated on the most, though. The thing I've procrastinated on the most was an 18-page paper, which I had to to outline, write, and edit in 24 hours.
I didn't do well in that class.
I HAVE, however, got an outline, several quotes, and several points. I just need to write the thing.
So, mom, if you're reading this, DON'T FREAK OUT. EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONTROL. (Really. At this point, it's just the writing. Almost all the research has been done. I have an outline. I have most of my quotes. I just need to actually connect them to things.) But it's time to stop procrastinating and finish my work!
And if you, too, are procrastinating by spending time on this blog, LEAVE AND DO YOUR WORK.

No comments:

Post a Comment