Monday, January 4, 2016

What Posting Schedule Can You Anticipate This Year?

Well, it's a new year, which means it's a new time to figure out what I'm doing with the year ahead. This includes what I'm going to do with blogging.
To be honest, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this URL once May is over and I graduate. It's been a fantastic four years (both blogging and not), and I've kind of dated this time frame by saying it's for my college years. So there's that.
I don't know if I'm going to keep this blog going or make a new URL for something that's more relevant to my life as a whole, in the future, or if I'm going to keep this blog, change the URL, and... then what? I don't know.
Until the end of the semester, at least, I'll try and post at least three times a month. That seems to be manageable at this point. That's all you can reasonably expect from me, I think, but I may try and post more often than that. But senior year and all means I'm going to be finishing up graduation things, so three times a month is the best I can assure you for the next few months.
It's really real, though, the fact that I'm about to graduate. I haven't really internalized it yet. But here we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment