Saturday, August 2, 2014

Late Post on Fun Times!!

So I've decided something interesting. And by "interesting," I mean TOTALLY FUN AND AWESOME.
I'm going to go to a show thrown by YouTubers. People who work on YouTube. For a living. (Well, who have it as their primary income). They do other entertainment-based things, too - that's why they're going on tour with a comedy show right now.
This is the first time I'm going to a show like this. I know they exist - I was going to go to a show by Miranda Sings, but then emotions and romantic breakups happened. Instead, I'm going to do the #NOFILTER show, and I'm excited.

I'm also going to try a new thing. I'm going to see if I can actually do two posts a week (maybe even three) and put ads on the blog. It'll be for a bit of a trial run in the beginning, but if it works, I'm going to keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment