Friday, August 15, 2014

A Review of Exercise

Exercise is one of those things that I don't like doing, but I like having done. I might not necessarily enjoy "running" up really long hills. It might really suck having to clip my stride to attempt to do it. And don't get me started on non-running exercise - it sucks. I don't really have patience for yoga or ab-specific workouts. (Mind you, it's been a vicious cycle of not liking it so I don't do it, but the only way to like it is to do it). And, of course, I'm also really self-conscious about my abs.
Exercise is necessary. Physical exercise, for sure, but also mental exercise. Memory games and all. Maybe that's why I appreciate the daily crosswords I have access to on the Subway - there's free newspapers in there. (The city provides the free, quick paper by every Subway station I've been to. It's small, and provides short articles and a crossword, a SuDoKu, and a Scrabble thing.)
So, what do I think of exercise as a whole?
It sucks, but do it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment