Tuesday, March 11, 2014

a late post

Yes, I know... I was supposed to post yesterday... and I didn't... sorry...

That was partially due to stress and partially due to not having anything to write about.  Today, however, thanks to the magic of YouTube, I have an idea!

There's a YouTube channel called The Art Assignment.  What happens is that every week, there will be a new art assignment from artists around the country - professional artists with some cool story to go along with the challenge.  The first episode was a challenge to meet in the middle. I tried to upload the video for you, but Blogger seems to dislike the idea that iPhones can take videos.

Right, well, for lack of a better idea, that's what I have for you this time. Next time, I may or may have a video for you again.  I may also have a post about marriage.  Or about weddings.  Or about boyfriends.  GUESS WHO'S GETTING MARRIED? (If you guessed The Writer of the Blog... you're wrong).  My boyfriend visited over the weekend, but my cousin is getting married this coming weekend.  HUZZAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment