Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I already feel old...

Ways to start a birthday that are surprisingly entertaining:
1. getting a pop-rock rendition of "happy birthday" blasted at 12:00 AM by one's roommate.

Ways to start a birthday that can give one temporary heart failure:
1. getting a pop-rock rendition of "happy birthday" blasted at 12:00 AM by one's roommate.

Yes, friends, this is how my birthday started, in panic and confusion (which readily cleared up, but still).  The weather decided to go up to around 90 degrees today, which is disconcerting when you realize that the temperature at this time last week was about half that number.  Also, when you realize that it's April.
Anyway, though, it's very nice to be able to wear shorts on my birthday.

I may or may not be posting later; if I do, I'll see you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment