Monday, October 29, 2012

NaNoWriMo (and choir tour) Approacheth

In a mere three days, National Novel Writing Month, the Adventure of the Year, will begin.  The first four days will be a huge stress-fest, which I don't look forward to; however, once we get back from Choir Tour, I will be completely prepared to throw myself into my novel (and my homework; I need to get four hours of homework done every day, remember?), and all the other things that are going to be making demands on my time (though I may just skip out on some clubs altogether).  I am kind of terrified, but I am still going to do it.  That's how the best adventures happen, right?
Though I intended to blog daily during NaNo, I now realize that I will only be able to blog on days 5-30.  Consider yourselves warned.  I will blog daily, but only after choir tour.

Also, you may be wondering why I am blogging during the time I am normally in class.  This is because of Hurricane Sandy (otherwise known as the Slightly Lame Hurricane); classes are cancelled because of forecasted Heavy Weather.  Said Heavy Weather has not hit yet; my roommate and I went to the bank and to get contact solution, and then we went to Starbucks, and we were only mildly rained on.  The rain was consistent, sure, but it was still.  What is this heavy weather that is spoken of?

anyway, I am doing NaNoWriMo.  And I write longhand, which is going to be convenient during choir tour; when I get back... we'll see.

Right.  Homework time.

No comments:

Post a Comment