Sunday, September 16, 2012

Random Thoughts

I know NaNoWriMo is still a month and a half away, but I've already started thinking about what I want to write about.  I've also started thinking about what I should put on the whiteboard on the door during the month of November.  I've decided on something akin to the following:

Happy November!
Knitter and Pat are doing NaNoWriMo.  Because we are writing novels and trying to pass college at the same time, please excuse any blatant lack of actions taken to complete laundry, ironing, sleep, and/ or showers.  We promise to remedy the situation in December, and possibly during Thanksgiving break.  In the mean time, feel free to trace our progress here:

Wild Card's word count: ________                     The Physicist's word count:__________

And there we have it.

Now, time for me to stop procrastinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment