Sunday, August 26, 2012

Greetings!

Hey hey hey, people I've never met! How are you?
So, basically, this is my blog now. I used to write over at knitterwriterblogger.blogspot.com, but since I started that when I was a freshman in high school, and I'm now about to be a freshman in college, I'm starting a new blog. So, hello!

So, basically, I write a lot and knit a lot. Whereas knitterwriterblogger was all about whatever I felt like posting about (NaNoWriMo, how my mom was mean when I was a freshman, bits of things I'd written, random discoveries, and anything else I could think of), I'm going to try to focus this blog on three things:
1. writing
2. college life
3. reviews/ random discoveries

 Yeah.

So, basically, I'm going to chronicle my life as a college freshman who likes writing, starting next post.

About me:
I'll be going to college on Wednesday.
I'm not telling you my name, because you should already know.
If you don't know, be content to think of me as The Blogger.
Yes, I am a girl.
No, I will not date you.
If you try to creep on me, be warned that I am a second degree black belt in tae kwon do and have spent the summer being a professional ninja trainer. If you mess with me, I will kick your ass (or your nose), and it will HURT.
I've won NaNoWriMo twice of the two times I have participated in November; of the three (counting this month) Camp NaNoWriMo sessions I have participated in, I have not won yet.
Currently, I'm trying to write a character that I have had in my head since I was a freshman in high school, and she has been bugging me to let her out for some time now. I feel obligated to do so, since she's stuck with me for so long.
I'm not actually *in* college yet. As I said, I move in on Wednesday, and I'm starting to get excited.
The downside is that my school is private, which means I start really late compared to everyone else, so almost all of my friends have already left. This is not okay. Everyone is having fun. I'm teaching kids how to do front stance. Still.
Right, well, that's all you need to know about that right now. I'll post later, probably tomorrow.

I don't know how frequently I'll post, but don't expect me to post daily outside of NaNo. I'm not sure I can do that.

Aight, later dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment