Friday, June 6, 2014

Updates and Stuff

Firstly, my apologies for missing Monday's post.  In my defense, I was being a nerd with my boyfriend. On Monday, we went to a local bookstore and then, after we got books, we went to a local tea shop and read for a while. Then we went back to my house and played Mario Kart. Yes, that is how we date.

Anyhow, tagging off of that, I now have two new books: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams (just the first one - apparently it's a series?). I have made an executive decision (as of about twelve seconds ago when I decided to type that) to do Wild Card Reviews - in this case, books. If I don't wind up reading enough to do 2-3 reviews a week, I'm going to review things like classes and events and anything I happen to buy until the end of summer term in mid-July.

Since I have missed posting several times, I will try to adjust my posting schedule to a Monday/ Wednesday/ Friday. This will continue to the end of summer term. Monday and Friday will be reviews, and Wednesday will be whatever I feel like writing about.

That being said, I shall post again on Monday with a review of The Fault in Our Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment