Friday, January 4, 2013

2013!

Well, so far into 2013, I have not done very well in any of my resolutions.  Though I am moving more than I might have during school, I still do not feel like I am moving around enough.  I am still on break and I will be until Sunday; I also have a feeling that on Sunday, when I get back to school, I will start remembering what I said I would do and I will start acting on it.  Though I have done some knitting, I have been mostly working on a commission that is due when I get back (or a few days after), and it is not big enough to be called a 'huge project.'  As for my writing, I have only written one page of anything so far.  I need to work on that.
Right now, stuff is just not very interesting.  I have been knitting.  I have been reading a little bit.  I have gone on long walks and tried out new drinks at Starbucks.  I saw Les Miserables, the movie (I have a love/hate relationship with the movie; I adore the show, but I truly wish that Hugh Jackman and Russell Crowe each could have had a better balance between singing and acting.  Hugh Jackman could act but struggled with voice; Russell Crowe was mostly good with singing at the cost of his acting).  Mostly, however, my activities during the holiday have consisted of sleeping late, watching junky TV, and knitting and crocheting a lot.  I saw a few friends and hung out with my boyfriend a bit, and did a college panel at my high school about the application process (for the upperclassman parents who were terrified about their child's college stuff).
So, fair readers, what have you been doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment