Friday, October 30, 2015

NaNoWriMo Approaches! (again!)

On Sunday, I will once again be writing a novel in 30 days (or trying to, anyway). This is my sixth year doing NaNoWriMo, and it may be my last for a while - simply because, if I'm successful, I'll have three full first drafts of novels, but only two-thirds of one of them actually typed up. I love NaNoWriMo, but I also need to fiddle with my drafts to make them less drafty if I want to get them published.
So time to do my last NaNoWriMo (for the foreseeable future) with a bang. I'll be trying to update 5-7 days a week, but, as last year, if I get on a roll and can't update every day, I hope you understand.

This year, my novel is a post-fairy-tale sort of thing: what happens after Sleeping Beauty wakes up?

No comments:

Post a Comment