Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Yea or Nay: Pumpkin Spice Latte

Over Fall Break, I was able to try the Pumpkin Spice Latte for the first time I can remember. I may have ordered it before, but if I did, I don't remember it.
Because, dear readers, I may have a controversial opinion about the Pumpkin Spice Latte (considering that I identify as a white female between the ages of 16 and 23): I don't really like it too much. Furthermore, it's not the most pumpkin-spice-y coffee that I've ever had, nor is it my favorite pumpkin spice thing ever.

First, my favorite pumpkin spice coffee is the one at my local coffee shop. I usually order coffee with caramel syrup in it, and the coffee beans are flavored, rather than having the added flavors in the syrup. Because of that, you get more of a "pumpkins and spices and caramel and coffee" type of flavor, rather than "pumpkins and sugar and maybe a spice thing?"

Second, my favorite Pumpkin Spice anything is from Bath and Body Works. The Pumpkin Cupcake Hand Soap sold there had become almost problematic for my roommate and myself. We didn't want to destroy it by any means - we wanted to eat our hand soap. We didn't eat our hand soap, but we wanted to.

What, dear readers, is your favorite pumpkin spice thing? Is pumpkin spice overrated? Should Apple Cinnamon Caramel be a thing instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment