Monday, April 14, 2014

Post #200/ birthdays

Sooo I definitely forgot to do a post on Friday... oops... I'll probably do a Wednesday post at some point... Hopefully...

Anyway, last week I hit two milestones: my birthday was last week (and I hit a new decade!) and this is my 200th post. Both are fairly big, so I'm going to ignore both and tell you about Lipsync. That, after all, is what kept me from doing a post on Friday. Our routine was based on The Hunger Games - we did a bunch of songs based on all the districts (we skipped a few, like water, because the general theme was hip-hop and the first song that comes to mind when think of water is probably Disney related).

Other things that happened since my last post:
- job interview
- long essay
- service hours
huzzah!

(If you can't tell by the conciseness and apathy in this post, I've spent the last four hours writing an essay due tomorrow. Part of the time has been spent procrastinating, yes, but I still need at least a page and a half by 10 AM tomorrow.  I'm going to go do that now).

No comments:

Post a Comment