Friday, April 4, 2014

Choir tour

I'm on choir tour right now, so this is posted from my phone.

So far, tour has been really cool. We spent last night in a superhuge house (maybe a mansion? What's the defining line for that?). They could fit all sixteen of the women in the basement, and there was almost enough couch and bed space to fit all of us. It was amazing. They had Steinway pianos and spiral staircases to the basement and sheet music on the walls and a fridge that is built into a wall and looks like a cabinet.

So far, though, it has been interesting. I nearly couldn't come because of a test, and somehow I forgot my uniform but brought a plain black shirt and a blazer (I'm not sure how I managed that). I borrowed someone's black yoga pants and stood near the tenors and it all worked out. We have a few more performances, but someone's going back for work, so hopefully she'll be able to bring it back.

That's all I have right now - I'm on my phone without wifi, and I don't know how long I have until the next school visit.

Question for y'all: what's the coolest house you've been in?

No comments:

Post a Comment