Thursday, May 5, 2016

The Update

Well, it's May. I graduate in three weeks and two days.
A lot of my friends who go to other schools are graduating this weekend/ have graduated already. I was struck with a feeling reminiscent of what I felt before going to college for the first time - when everyone had already moved in and was posting on social media about how they'd be starting classes soon; meanwhile, I was still at home, waiting to go to school a week after everyone else. Now it's the opposite feeling: everyone's graduating, posting about graduating, and being all reminiscent about their time in college, and I'm still waiting to START finals. It's weird that it comes full circle. Things happen in ways you don't expect.
Expect a bit more from me this month as I do wrap-up. Thanks for seeing me through college, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment