Thursday, March 26, 2015

I'm home!

So this week has been spring break for me, which means I've been slacking off on everything. Except knitting. Because I have a major project due in May, and I've been working on that. And also sleeping. And also watching "Friends," because it's spring break and I have a free month of Netflix.

I'm considering changing my posting schedule, because obviously I have barely posted since J-term. I'm now leaning towards a Tuesday/ Thursday/ Saturday posting schedule, or something similar therein. I'm still hoping to do three posts a week, but Tuesday/ Thursday/ Saturday seems to have the most interesting things happen on those days.

As for the Game of Thrones posts, I know I've been slacking. I've barely read anything since February. I'm going to fix that soon, but with a slight modification. Instead of posting two chapters a week, I'm going to post a big book review and summary at the start of the summer (probably early June). I'll have everything up to date by then, hopefully.

For now, I'm going outside to enjoy the ACTUAL SPRING WEATHER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment