Monday, December 15, 2014

On Plans for the New Year

So I've made a few decisions for the new year with regards to this blog.  Hopefully they'll work!  Right now they're just in the "MAYBE THIS IS A THING I COULD POSSIBLY DO?" category.
Firstly, I'm going to try and do three posts per week.  For a whole year.  Though the whole Blog Twice A Week isn't going so well this year, that might just be due to my scheduling.  Or my laziness.  Or both.  Either way, keep an eye out for POSSIBLE NEW POSTING SCHEDULE????
Secondly, I've been thinking about doing some sort of long-term, overarching theme with the blog.  Less of a "HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED IN MY LIFE" blog and more of a "HERE ARE COOL ANALYTICAL THINGS" blog.  There are a few major things I can do with this; one of the things I was thinking was a "read along with me" series.  In order to get through the books that I want to read, the first books on the list would be A Game of Thrones.
This is all in the works, though. I'm going to figure things out and let you all know.

No comments:

Post a Comment