Wednesday, January 7, 2015

I'm back! AGAIN!

1. happy 2015! I'm excited to spend the new year here. I'm also excited to try and actually post on a regular schedule.
2. The third sentence of #1 was a lie. I'm not excited for many things schedule-related, but I'm doing the thing anyway.
3. It's time to unveil THE NEW 2015 POST SCHEDULE!!!!!!

I'm going to try and post three times a week: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Mondays are going to be THESE ARE OBSERVATIONS ABOUT LIFE. For example, it could involve Things I Did This Weekend, or I AM SO ANGRY AT THIS HIGH-PROFILE INCIDENT LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT IT.
Wednesdays are going to be Read Game of Thrones with Wild Card. It will be my attempt to finally get through reading the books, so I might as well document it. I'm going to try to do a few chapters every week, starting with next week. Although the first book (and the first season of the TV show) have been out for a while, people laugh at me for being worried about spoilers; I don't care. In case you're concerned with Game of Thrones spoilers, as I am, please read the following: THERE WILL PROBABLY BE SPOILERS. TREAD CAUTIOUSLY ON WEDNESDAYS. I WILL TAG THE GAME OF THRONES POSTS, BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO BLOCK TAGS ON BLOGGER. PROCEED WITH CAUTION.
THIS HAS BEEN YOUR SPOILER ALERT.
Fridays will be something thematic, too - probably some sort of history thing that I'm curious about, or some story from my life that week.
Farewell til then!

No comments:

Post a Comment