Monday, February 17, 2014

Lazy Post

I know that I swore to do posts on Mondays and Fridays and... I dropped the ball.  As I have to go to bed in half an hour, and a bit on time is better than not at all, here is what happened this weekend:
1. I procrastinated a lot.
2. First fraternity chapter of the semester.  I was sworn in as the chapter historian.  HUZZAH!
3. Went to the early church service with a friend of mine, who was playing in the band.  It's definitely a lot smaller than the 11:00 service, and different music, but it might be the service I wind up going to. (If I manage to wake myself up before 8:00 on Sundays)

That's all that's happened this weekend, unfortunately.  I wrote a bit for homework, and read a lot for homework, and procrastinated a lot on homework.  I also translated Greek.

I'm sorry this is so short; I'll try to post more substance on Friday.  Time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment