Monday, May 13, 2013

Preparations

Well, it's nearing the end of my first year of college, and there are several things going through my mind right now.

Firstly, I'm thinking about how I really should go to bed early tonight, because I lost sleep last night.

Secondly, I'm thinking about how that probably won't happen because I have to study for my finals.

Thirdly, I'm thinking that going to bed early is very unlikely, because I need to go get shots tomorrow, and that takes time.

Fourthly, of course, is finals.


The trip to Peru is going to happen in 12 days, and typing that made me realize just how close that is.

3 days until the end of classes.
8 days until my first final.
10 days until I go home.
12 days until I leave home for Peru.

I found out today that going to Peru means I need more shots than I thought I did, so I'm going to a walk-in clinic tomorrow.  Then there's the fact that I need to sign and mail some stuff for Turkey this week, but I don't have any paper for my printer, but that got fixed when my friend agreed to lend me some.  Then there's the fact that I'm depressingly underprepared for Peru.  It's just now setting in that in a little less than two weeks, I'm not going to be in the country.  I'm not going to be in the Northern Hemisphere.  I'm going to be in the mountains of FREAKING PERU in less than two weeks.

AAAHHHH!!!

Needless to say, I'm going to be a wreck for a few weeks.

I need to go freak out some more, and maybe go to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment